Well that didn't last long, did it?

The blogging, I mean.  The gym lasted OK, until we went on holiday to the depths of Scotland for a week.  That threw me completely out of whack, and then the clock change threw me for a loop as well.  Getting up at 0630 became impossible, so to be honest I only made it to the gym about 3 times in November, and December I didn't make it once - partly because the panto I did in the beginning of the month sapped my will to do anything at all for the week of the show and a week or two after.  Then it was Christmas and what's the point then? :-)

I'm disappointed because I did really well, lost a fair whack of body mass if not weight (it was noticeable to me at least, and Jane was quite pleased), but the time constraints that I have mean early mornings are my only real option.

So then, to the new year, to new attempts.  I have a new alarm clock, and renewed will.  I know far too many people who are doing far too well at losing weight it's making me feel inadequate in comparison.  Plus I have to pay for at least another 3 months so I may as well use it :-)

The blogging fell aside because the gym fell aside, the two are really linked I suppose.  I don't want this to be a "weight-loss" blog but if it can be a success story, I won't be complaining.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Data Guard with Transparent Application Failover (TAF)

RMAN-05531 During RMAN Duplicate from Active Data Guard Standby

Data pump - "ORA-39786: Number of columns does not match between export and import databases"