Hard going at the gym

This morning at the gym I had a really hard time of it.  Just could not get motivated.  I slept well, but this morning woke up grumpy.  I think it was down to Jane not being here - she's off to America for a week so I'll be on my own until Wednesday - have to motivate myself!

Part of the problem was that I was 10mins later than normal getting to the gym, and I wanted to be early to work to catch up on the day off I had yesterday.  I probably shouldn't have bothered to be honest, but I only managed about 12mins of cardio work to warm up, and then skipped the hand-bike and rowing machine and moved straight on to the resistance work.

Another reason for feeling quite so lethargic might have been what I ate last night.  Oh dear... I don't really want to record it but I bought two chickens from Sainsburys last night as well as other foods, and I love chicken... there was one left for today's tea, which has been MUCH more balanced.

Let's make up for it tomorrow morning.  I've got nothing to rush for and I should hopefully feel better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Data Guard with Transparent Application Failover (TAF)

RMAN-05531 During RMAN Duplicate from Active Data Guard Standby

Data pump - "ORA-39786: Number of columns does not match between export and import databases"