More health kicking

I took Thursday off in the end, as I didn't wake up until gone 8am and my commute is 45 minutes... doing gym things in the evening isn't likely to happen.  I'm normally starving after work and the evenings are for flumping, not working out... right?

So I was back at it this morning, queuing at the door when they opened.  I'm managing about 40mins of work - I need to change on my way in and out and have to be back at my car for 8am (car park charges start at 8am).  That includes 10mins on the treadmill, 5mins on the hand bike and 5 mins on the weirdest walky machines I've ever seen.  Also doing some resistance work which I'm quite familiar with, though haven't yet started on the free weights as I'm a wuss.

I'll get myself on the Wii Fit again in the next few days and see if it claims I've gone down in weight at all.  As I see it, I can't have gone any other way!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Data Guard with Transparent Application Failover (TAF)

RMAN-05531 During RMAN Duplicate from Active Data Guard Standby

Data pump - "ORA-39786: Number of columns does not match between export and import databases"