The fruits of labour are sweet

The good news?  According to the Wii Fit & balance board, I am now 5lb down on my weight from last week. This is good news indeed.  This is with a very mixed week of both very good eating (taking veggies to work to snack on) and very bad eating (a pack of Oreo cookies and a large bag of crisps) and a sausage sandwich.

I have started upping my workload at the gym.  If I've only got 45mins to do it in, I need to make sure I'm doing something worthwhile!  The first week or two have been breaking myself in, gently.

Hopefully I'll continue to see similar falls in weight.  I realise that expecting that level of continued loss (5lb/wk) is unrealistic and would be perfectly happy with 2lb a week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Data Guard with Transparent Application Failover (TAF)

RMAN-05531 During RMAN Duplicate from Active Data Guard Standby

Data pump - "ORA-39786: Number of columns does not match between export and import databases"